Why join Sports Tours?
Sports Tours International offers opportunities where you can combine your love of a sport with a career. Primarily we recruit people who have the technical skills to undertake the role, but with the added benefit of understanding sport and the people who take part in the events and tours we offer.
We are always on the look out for talented, enthusiastic people to join our team. If you believe you can make a difference to Sports Tours International and our customers, then please send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
When we have opportunities to join our team, we post the information on this website page.
Reservations Clerk – Club La Santa UK
This is newly created role based at the Manchester office to add to the current reservations team as we continue to increase our turnover and year on year reservations at Club La Santa, an exercise and activity centred holiday resort, located in Lanzarote. Looking after our clients predominantly over the phone and email, you will help to secure their reservation, tailoring their holiday and activities to their exact needs. This position requires a natural flair for great customer service and team work as well as good communication skills and attention to detail. Please email email@example.com to apply.
- Processing bookings for Club La Santa via the phone, online and e-mail. Following the booking procedure to ensure completion of order, for example:
- Processing bookings
- Processing payments
- General Administration duties for example
- Final info, accommodation vouchers
- Constant liaison with Club La Santa in Lanzarote.
- Liaise with Accounts re: payments and reports.
- Ensuring all records and files are kept up to date and accurate.
- Take responsibility for special projects as directed from time to time.
- Communication with other suppliers when required.
- Proactively look for new opportunities to pursue
- Assist if required in other areas of the business should the need arise
- Attend sporting events in PR/Representation capacity where required, and may include travel overseas to events.
Skills and knowledge needed:
- Good listener
- Positive attitude and use of initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally have experience of working in a tour operator and/or have sports experience
- Approachable and willing to work as part of a team.
- Good customer interaction required, with a tact for diplomacy with customers
- Competent use of Microsoft Office components
- Strong planning capability
Reports to – Head of Club La Santa – please email firstname.lastname@example.org – full job description here.
For the 2022 season we will be recruiting for outgoing, sports-minded individuals who are able to work on our overseas cycling events as bike mechanic. We are looking for someone with Cytech or similar qualifications. Even though qualifications are important, for us experience is equally important so get in touch if you have worked with a team, in a shop or at your cycling club. Please note that this is only casual work so only a few times a year, in line with the dates of our various events. If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an Email with your CV including information on your background to Tim.Przybysz@sportstoursinternational.co.uk
The Running Bee Foundation is now recruiting for volunteers to help with our series of UK events in 2022. By committing a few hours of your time, you will be helping us to help others in your local community, championing active lifestyles and fighting childhood obesity. We have a range of fantastic roles that we need your help with, such as: Goodie Bag Collating, Event Set Up, and Race Marshalling.
As long as you are enthusiastic and friendly, you will help to represent The Running Bee Foundation’s positive, energetic image. If you would like to find out more about our opportunities, please email email@example.com