Team building at its best
Corporate Challenges are fantastic for team morale: you train together, suffer the pain together, but celebrate at the end together too! Not only that, but you can be raising money for charities at the same time.
Our staff can take you every step of the way, we can even arrange warm weather training at the world-famous Club La Santa in Lanzarote, so you can get some expert advice, while taking advantage of the great scenery. Whether you have specific plans, or just want to chat through some ideas with us, call us on 0161 703 8161…
Many of the Corporate Groups we work with, want to have their own event or be involved in a sports event for different reason:
- As part of their CSR policy, some of our Corporate Groups will decide to take on a challenge and fundraise for a worthy cause.
- Some Groups use the challenge as a form of Team Building, getting colleagues together in a different environment in which they are used to working as a way of developing their skill sets and mutual appreciation of each other’s abilities.
- A few of our Corporate partners encourage staff to participate in events to encourage health and fitness within the workplace – healthy body, healthy mind!
- For other Corporate Groups it can be about rewarding staff – treat them to a trip to the finish of the Tour de France in Paris!
- Or invite clients on a trip as a way of getting to know them better and develop ideas for the future.
- Host a Corporate Conference at a sporting destination, such as Club La Santa in Lanzarote.
Whatever it is you want to do, we can assist you.
Some of our most popular events with Corporate groups include the following:
- Marathons such as New York or Paris. In many cases a group of staff will use these for fundraising and supporting a nominated charity.
- Custom Corporate Sportives; the perfect way to showcase your company to new and existing clients as well as bring your staff together.
- The 10k Corporate Running Challenge as part of our 10k running series in the North West of England, where teams of 3 compete against other corporate teams to be the champion! These teams take on the best of the North West at Manchester, Salford and Preston.
- One day cycle challenges such as La Marmotte or the L’Etape du Tour.
- Bespoke cycle challenges over one or several days, held in the UK or overseas in the Alps or Pyrenees. Here are a couple of case studies you may find interesting: Marie Curie’s Power Peloton at the 2014 Tour de France, which raised over £250,000; and Faulkner Brown’s ride from Manchester Velodrome to Derby Velodrome.
- Tour of Tameside: Enter a team into this legendary multi-day, mixed terrain running event held every year in the North West of England
Corporate Case Studies
A group of Colleagues working in London for Sky approached Sports Tours with the ambition of riding Lands End 2 John O’Groats in 9 days averaging close to 100 miles a day.
For well over 8 Years Sports Tours International have been working with Tokio Millennium organising compleatly bespoke 4 day cycling itineraries in the French Alps; the only requirements 3000m+ of climbing each day, 150km of riding per day, good accommodation, great food and amazing support.
“We expect quality in our events and people who understand the type of experience we are looking for; that’s why we work with Sports Tours International.”
Christina Booth, Tokio Millenium Group
After previosly taking running team to the TCS New York Marathon the MOD Sports & Recreational Association decided that the next challenge that they wanted to undertake the national three peaks challenege in 24hrs.
Based In the North West of England ForViva are a Housing cooperative that approached Sports Tours in the summer of 2016 with the goal of sending 20 of the staff to the roof of Africa. Working with there Management we put together a 8 day trek to the summit of Kilimanjaro.
Link these two great European cities in 4 days, 3 days or a frantic 24 hour dash!
At Sports Tours International we can design and deliver your own corporate sportive in an area close to your business and clients. With our experience organising cycling trips throughout Europe, we can bring your company firmly into the spotlight.
Every year the largest cycling event in the world comes to an exciting close on the Champs Elysees in Paris. You can be there to witness cycling history.
"I booked the Rive Gauche hospitality package through Sports Tours International and it was absolutely brilliant. You are literally opposite the finish line and the access to riders is amazing. Peter Sagan literally stopped next to us for a chat. There was a constant supply of food and alcohol and a fantastic atmosphere. - See you next year" P Jupp - Tour de France Hospitality 2019 - Rive Gauche package.
To discuss your ideas, please call us on +44 161 703 8161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill in your details below & a member of our team will be in touch soon: