Keeping things personal
Over the years we have developed many charity rides, raising thousands of pounds for worthy causes, bespoke trips for groups of friends, and team-building trips for corporate organisations. We know what groups require in terms of support and the type of accommodation that is suitable in the right locations
We know the insides and out of roads through the cycling heartlands of the Alps, the Pyrenees, Spain, Italy and the UK, meaning we can create the ideal trip for you.
Sport can be great at bringing people together, whether it is team building, fundraising for charity, entertaining a client or rewarding staff.
That’s where we come in…..
Download our corporate brochure here.
Corporate Challenges are fantastic for team morale: you train together, suffer the pain together, but celebrate at the end together too! Not only that, but you can be raising money for charities at the same time. Our staff can take you every step of the way, we can even arrange warm weather training at the world-famous Club La Santa in Lanzarote, so you can get some expert advice, while taking advantage of the great scenery. Whether you have specific plans, or just want to chat through some ideas with us, call us on 0161 703 8161…
Sports Tours International has more than 40 years of experience taking people to sports events across the World or organising bespoke trips for Corporate Groups to marathons or cycle trips. We understand what Corporate Groups need out of events, so we can help you to achieve your goals easier and quicker.
Many of the Corporate Groups we work with, want to have their own event or be involved in a sports event for different reason:
- As part of their CSR policy, some of our Corporate Groups will decide to take on a challenge and fundraise for a worthy cause.
- Some Groups use the challenge as a form of Team Building, getting colleagues together in a different environment in which they are used to working as a way of developing their skill sets and mutual appreciation of each other’s abilities.
- A few of our Corporate partners encourage staff to participate in events to encourage health and fitness within the workplace – healthy body, healthy mind!
- For other Corporate Groups it can be about rewarding staff – treat them to a trip to the finish of the Tour de France in Paris!
- Or invite clients on a trip as a way of getting to know them better and develop ideas for the future.
- Host a Corporate Conference at a sporting destination, such as Club La Santa in Lanzarote.
Whatever it is you want to do, we can assist you.
Some of our most popular events with Corporate groups include the following:
- Marathons such as New York or Paris. In many cases a group of staff will use these for fundraising and supporting a nominated charity.
- Custom Corporate Sportives; the perfect way to showcase your company to new and existing clients as well as bring your staff together.
- The 10k Corporate Running Challenge as part of our 10k running series in the North West of England, where teams of 3 compete against other corporate teams to be the champion! These teams take on the best of the North West at Manchester, Salford and Aintree.
- One day cycle challenges such as Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 or the L’Etape du Tour.
- Bespoke cycle challenges over one or several days, held in the UK or overseas in the Alps or Pyrenees. Here are a couple of case studies you may find interesting: Marie Curie’s Power Peloton at the 2014 Tour de France, which raised over £250,000; and Faulkner Brown’s ride from Manchester Velodrome to Derby Velodrome.
- Tour of Tameside: Enter a team into this legendary multi-day, mixed terrain running event held every year in Manchester, UK.
Please have a read of the online version of our corporate brochure and our example itineraries below for inspiration and further information about what we can offer you. To discuss your ideas, please call us on +44 161 703 8161 or email email@example.com
Charity Challenges offer a fantastic platform for fundraising and here at Sports Tour we can provide a wide variety of professionally managed, safe and competitively priced events to help promote your charity and maximise the fundraising potential on each event. We have been working with some of the biggest charities in the UK providing events based in both the UK as well as internationally. We offer a number of classic challenges for your fundraiser to book onto as individuals but we also offer the chance to run completely bespoke personal challenge events specifically designed for your charity group.
In addition to our treks and rides we also offer charity places on some of the most popular marathons across the world giving you participants the opportunity to wear your charities bib in these iconic races.
Events that are open to charity entry:
Fell free to get in contact with to arrange charity partnership with any other events.
We know that taking part in an event can be a great way to meet new people but we also know that holidays are sometimes best spent in the comfort and privacy of the people you love the most. As the World’s largest international cycling tour operator, we have over 20 years experience taking cyclists on trips and tours around the World. Alongside our standard tours and trips to cycling events, we also offer bespoke private trips suited and fitted to your needs for your perfect customised holiday.
We don’t just specialize in cycling however. If you prefer taking life at a slower pace we have a number of fabulous trekking itineraries to choose from For a taste of what we offer, take a look into our example itineraries.
|Accommodation||2* Hotel accommodation||3* Hotel Accommodation||4* Hotel Accommodation||4*/5* Hotel Accommodation – Single|
|Support||Support Vehicle||Support Vehicle/ Cycle Leaders – First Aid Qualified||Support Vehicle/ Cycle Leaders – First Aid Qualified, Additional Cycle Leaders||Support Vehicle/Additional Cycle Leaders, Paramedic Cover|
|Meal Package||Breakfast||Breakfast, Picnic Lunch, Dinners||Breakfast, Picnic, Lunch, Dinners||Breakfast, Picnic, Lunch, Dinners|
|Added Extras||Route Planning||Route Planning, Airport Transfers||Route Planning, Airport Transfers,||Medals and Certificates on completion, Bespoke Cycle Jerseys, Event Photographer,|
Link these two great European cities in 4 days, 3 days or a frantic 24 hour dash!
Trek up to the Peaks of Ben Nevis 1,344(5)m, Scafell Pike 978m and Snowdon 1085m – Not bad for just 1 day!
Summit the highest mountain on the African continent in one of the ultimate hiking challenges.
Join more than 40,000 runners on the Champs Elysees to take part in one of the worlds' greatest marathons in one of the worlds' greatest cities.
At Sports Tours International we can design and deliver your own corporate sportive in an area close to your business and clients. With our experience organising cycling trips throughout Europe, we can bring your company firmly into the spotlight.
Every year the largest cycling event in the world comes to an exciting close on the Champs Elysees in Paris. You can be there to witness cycling history.
Can’t see anything above that takes your fancy?
Browse our whole variety of existing hospitality packages here.
And remember, we are always open to suggestions…
Get in touch!
We are always open to enquiries from groups, charities and companies that want to participate in a particular event or even design an original route!Call us on 0161 703 8161 or send us an enquiry below and we’ll get in touch!