Nordic Light Hotel Stockholm
We are using the Nordic Light Hotel in Stockholm as part of one of our packages for the 2012 Stockholm Jubliee Marathon.
This is a good centrally located hotel, not far from the train station that offers fast connections through to Arlanda airport.
On our trip to Stockholm, we will be joined by Dr Ron Hill MBE, legendary marathon runner.
We have double and single rooms available in this hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
Included within your package are:
- accommodation in double and single rooms on bed and breakfast basis.
- The services of Sports Tours International staff.
- Pasta party the night before the marathon.
- The option to buy entry for the 2012 Stockholm Jubliee Marathon.
- GB team running vest, shorts and vest, in conjunction with Ronhill and Hilly Clothing, worth £50 per person.
Not included (not exhaustive):
- Travel insurance
- Other meals and drinks.
- Race entry as standard.
3 nights £345 per person sharing a double room.
The single room supplement is £135.
Optional Guaranteed Race Entry £89
To book, click on the green button at the top of the page.
A deposit of £100 per person and race entry is required at the time of booking.
British passport holders must hold a valid passport to visit Sweden. Information on this can be found at the Foreign Office website. Other nationalities should check with their own authorities as to their entry requirements.
Sweden is generally a safe destination, but like other destinations is at risk from the likes of terrorism etc. For the latest information on travel advice, please check the Foreign office website.
We strongly recommend you have travel insurance. Please click here for further details.