ING New York City Marathon at Paramount Hotel with Full Potential
Sports Tours International has joined together with Full Potential to offer you the very best ING New York City Marathon Experience. We want to give you as much help as possible to have a great day so we have included a free optional coaching package to help you to prepare for the big event. Plus, when you are in New York, the Full Potential teams, who have run the New York Marathon, will be there to assist you leading up to the very moments before the race..
Included in your Full Potential package are:
- Virgin Atlantic return flights to New York JFK airport (if you opt for the full travel package option).
- 3, 4 or 5 hotel accommodation at Paramount Hotel, centrally located off Times Square, on room only basis between Thursday 4th and Tuesday 9th November. Superior Twins and Deluxe King Doubles are available.
- Accompanied coach transfer direct to your hotel from the airport (if you opt for the full travel package option).
- A full training plan tailored to your marathon goal finish time.
- Direct access to Full Potential coaches and experts.
- Free Training and information day (including practical coached running session) to take place at Battersea, London on Saturday 20th August
- Access to video tutorials and audio clips about relevant training information.
- Special edition adidas technical t-shirt (rrp £30) – BOOK BEFORE 31ST AUGUST 2011 TO QUALIFY FOR THIS
- Discount offers on shoes and kit with adidas and Sweatshop.
An ING New York City marathon race entry package including:
- Guaranteed Race Entry into the ING New York City Marathon.
- Official bus to the marathon start from 42nd Street in Midtown Manhattan.
Rough schedule for your New York marathon trip.
Fly to New York on Thursday 3rd November or Friday 4th November. Meet and greet at New York JFK airport by the Full Potential team, with accompanied coach transfer direct to our hotel. Full Potential New York Marathon experience information pack on arrival.
There will be full support from the experienced Full Potential marathon team (who have looked after groups and ran the New York Marathon) while in New York to make this an experience of a lifetime. New York Marathon race briefings and Q&A in hotel (Friday 4th and Saturday 5th November) and the Full Potential Coaching team will be available in the hotel to discuss your own race plan or concerns.
On Friday morning, there will be an Information run to familiarise yourself with the last few miles of the route and finish area. Full Potential team to accompany trips to the Expo to collect your race pack.
Saturday morning jog. Later, sports massage available for any last minute tight muscles or injuries.
On Sunday morning first thing, the Full Potential team will accompany you to the official bus start, and wish you good luck! After the race, you will make your own way back to the hotel, although we’ll be looking out for you during the New York marathon to cheer you on. In the early evening, there is an option to join the Full Potential group for a celebration dinner at a local restaurant (extra cost to this – payable locally at the hotel).
Then Monday and Tuesday (if you’re staying that long) are for your own enjoyment in New York, taking in the sights and sounds of the city the never sleeps. We organise a private coach transfer back to JFK Airport for your return trip to the UK.
Included in your travel package are:
- 3, 4 or 5 nights hotel accommodation at the Paramount Hotel on room only basis between Thursday 4th November and Tuesday 9th November. We have Superior twin rooms and Deluxe King Doubles available.
- Return flights between London Heathrow and New York JFK airport.
- Private coach transfers between the airport and the hotel.
- The personal attention and services of your Full Potential team during the weekend.
3 Nights, Single…£1560…Twin/double £1135
4 Nights, Single…£1835…Twin/double £1275
5 Nights, Single…£2195…Twin/double £1445
If you wish to organise your own flights into New York, we do have a hotel only package available, which does not include airport transfers either. You will need to make your own way to our hotel from the airport and back again.
3 Nights, Single…£1130…Twin/double £705
4 Nights, Single…£1405…Twin/double £840
5 Nights, Single…£1795…Twin/double £1015
NOTE The above prices are per person and include your room only accommodation, airport/hotel transfers and reps services. The rates DO NOT include flights, insurance or the Guaranteed Race Entry Fee of £299 pp.
HOW TO BOOK
Check availability of travel packages and New York Marathon entries NOW
For the Full Travel package option,
select the number of Adults
If you wish to book the option without flights,
select the number of Adults
At time of booking we require a non-refundable deposit of £200 per person, plus the full Race Entry Fee, which is non-returnable once booked. The balance of your travel package must be paid, at the latest, 12 weeks before departure to avoid the cancellation of your trip.
PASSPORTS – THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
Please note: we will require a copy of your passport along with your application form.
Please – don’t leave it to the last minute. The following information is for United Kingdom passport holders only, other nationals including Eire should consult the appropriate embassy.
UK residents are allowed to enter the USA with a ten year passport, with no less than 6 months left before the expiry of the passport, if staying in the US for less than 90 days. However, the rules are constantly updated, so we advise that you check your own individual situation as the visa waiver programme is subject to strict criteria, and for example, if you have a criminal record or have previously been refused entry to the US, you may not qualify for entry under the Visa Waiver programme. Please check your status with the rules.
Passengers are no longer permitted to enter the USA with a non-machine readable passport unless their old style passport has a valid Visa stamp. The newer red passports are machine readable. CHILDREN MUST HAVE THEIR OWN PASSPORT – If in doubt please contact the passport advice line on 0300 222 0000, or Passport Office Website or if applicable the American Embassy on 0207 499 9000 or the US Embassy Website
IMMIGRATION TO THE USA
There are now very strict guidelines on entry to the USA and a new system put in place whereby you must have registered with the Department of Homeland Security at least three days before you travel. More information can be found on the Department’s Official Website
For details of insurance for the our travel packages, please visit our insurance page. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance from the moment you make your booking.
There is additional information about our other Concierge Services on our special web page.
If you wish to purchase souvenir products from the ING New York City Marathon, please visit the
New York Road Runners Online store.
HAVE YOU MORE QUESTIONS?
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions webpage or send us an email or give us a call and we’ll be only too happy to help.
Commenting is closed for this article.