Join Team Macmillan for the 2013 ING New York City Marathon
Join Team Macmillan in the ING New York Marathon and not only will you be signing up for the experience of a lifetime by running in the world’s biggest and best marathon, you will also be helping Macmillan to provide essential services to people affected by cancer in the UK.
Working with Sports Tours International, we can register you on a package to suit you, including race entry and accommodation packages, race entry and your flights to New York, and a full package including race entry, accommodation and flights.
As part of Team Macmillan we will support you every step of the way, and you will receive the following benefits:
• a place in the ING New York City Marathon
• a full fundraising pack
• a marathon training programme suitable for your level – beginners, intermediate or advanced runners
• a sponsorship form
• your free Team Macmillan running vest or T-shirt
• regular newsletters, keeping you up-to-date with Team Macmillan news
• the chance to meet your fellow team-mates across the race weekend at our Team Macmillan welcome evening and pasta party
• the loudest and most supportive cheers from renowned cheer points on race day
• and then the chance to celebrate your marathon success with your fellow team mates at the Team Macmillan celebration evening!
Most importantly of all though, by raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support you will be provided with a reason to put in all of those hours of marathon training. Cancer is the toughest fight most of us will ever face. But no one should ever have to go through it alone. The Macmillan team is here for everyone affected by cancer every step of the way.
More than one in three of us will get cancer and two million of us are living with it. We are all affected by cancer and we can all help. By joining us for the New York Marathon, you’re helping us reach even more people affected by cancer.
Remember, it’s not when you finish… It’s why.
We can also arrange for you to sign up for any run featured on the Sports Tours website, so if you decide New York isn’t for you, please take a look around and get in touch if there is any other run you’re interested in!
Commenting is closed for this article.