Land Rover Malta Marathon 2013
Please note the below inforamtion is for the 2013 Land Rover Malta Marathon. For more information about the 2014 Land Rover Malta Marathon, please sign up for our newsletter.
The 2012 Land Rover Malta Marathon once again saw a record number of participants in both the Marathon and the Half Marathon, 366 for the Full and 1,862 for the Half. The race organisers claim that they can already forecast another record number of participants for the 2013 Land Rover Malta Marathon which will be held on Sunday 24th February 2013.
2013 Land Rover Malta Marathon Travel Package
This 4 star hotel is situated in a unique and quiet location on the fringes of the most sought after tourist area in Malta St Julians. The Cavalieri is within easy walking distance from all the popular attractions in this well established resort area and within easy walking distance from the Ferries in Sliema (the race finish) or you can take a taxi if you wish. Whilst directly on the water`s edge overlooking picturesque Balluta Bay and the Mediterranean Sea beyond, the hotel is also located on the doorstep of the Portomaso Yacht Marina, 300 metres to the Paceville nightlife area, 400 metres to the closest Casino and 200 metres to Spinola Bay - the heart of St Julians.
The seafront and beautiful promenade with its many bars, restaurants and shops as well as the main bus routes to Valletta, Sliema and to the Gozo ferry terminal, are all close by. The Hotel Cavalieri is designed with stylish, large, light, open spaces, comfortable furnishings and an attractive decor. Most hotel rooms have full seaviews either facing Balluta Bay, St. Julians Bay or the Portomaso Yacht Marina and the sea beyond. Facilities include an extensive outdoor south facing pool deck on the water`s edge, restaurant, lounges and bars with open terraces to enjoy the beautiful views. The Cavalieri is a non-smoking hotel.
No single supplement for stays up until March 1st. - Subject to availability, as we have limited numbers available.
- Accommodation on bed breakfast in a double room
- Return transfers between the airport and the hotel
Based on two people sharing a double room.
- 2 nts arr Feb 22nd until Feb 24th: £99 per pers in a double/ single room
- 3 nts arr Feb 22nd until Feb 25th: £119 per pers in a double/ single room
- 3 nts arr Feb 21st until Feb 24th: £119 per pers in a double/ single room
- 4 nts arr Feb 21st until Feb 25th: £139 per pers in a double/ single room
- 4 nts arr Feb 22nd until Feb 26th: £139 per pers in a double/ single room
- 5 nts arr Feb 20th until Feb 25th: £159 per pers in a double/ single room
- 5 nts arr Feb 22nd until Feb 27th: £159 per pers in a double/ single room
- 6 nts arr Feb 22nd until Feb 28th: £179 per pers in a double/ single room
- 7 nts arr Feb 19th until Feb 26th: £199 per pers in a double/ single room
Longer stays available on request. Twin Room Sea View rooms are available - Supplement of £5 per person per night.
Please note - not included in the travel package are:
- Race entry is an additional £30 and you have the option of the Malta Marathon, the Malta Half Marathon or the Walkathon. At registration you will be given a timing chip, which you must return, otherwise there is a €18 charge
- Transfer to race start in Mdina can be booked only at registration €5 (2012 price)
- Flights (we can arrange these for you, please enquire at time of booking)
- Travel/Medical Insurance.
How to Book
Click on the green button at the top of the page.
Visas are not required to enter Malta. You need a passport. As a British passport holder you may stay as a visitor for three months. For links to General Travel Information. For other nationalities please check with your local authorities.
For details of insurance for the our travel packages, please visit our insurance page
There is additional information about our other Concierge Services on our special web page.
For more information about Malta, please visit the official Visit Malta tourist board website.