Revolution Series VIP hospitality
Revolution Series is back for the 2013/14 track cycling season with an expanded programme which includes dates in Manchester, Glasgow and new for 2014, London's Olympic Velodrome.
Be right at the heart of the action with VIP treatment at the Premier League of Track Cycling. Following the excitement of the Track Cycling in the Olympics, we will be expecting an amazing atmosphere on each of the evenings of the 2013/2014 season of Revolution. And in addition to the track cycling at the National Cycling Centre in Manchester, this year again will see action at the new Chris Hoy velodrome in Glasgow, the new track cycling venue to host the track events during the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. New for 2014 will be the Olympic Velodrome in London (details available soon)
We will see a host of international cycling stars and possibly the likes of Mark Cavendish and Olympic Gold Medal cyclists Chris Hoy and Bradley Wiggins taking part on various evenings. These track cycling evenings are going to be the place to come for the most exhilarating of live spectator sports as international teams compete for the coveted Revolution Championship title.
Track Centre Hospitality
This package puts you right at the centre of things at Manchester Velodrome and the Chris Hoy Velodrome. All our guests will come in via the VIP entrance and be greeted with drinks and a selection of canapés. The events take place between 18:00 and 22:00 on the Saturday evening.
Then during the race, in Manchester a delicious main course will be served to your table and in Glasgow you will enjoy a buffet in the Highland VIP bar.
Complimentary wine will be provided on your table and guests will have access to the Revolution VIP Bar - where they'll get the chance to mingle with star guests and riders.
Complimentary drinks throughout the night.
- Access to Revolution via VIP entrance
- Finish line position for the best views of the action (Manchester)
- Chance to mingle with the stars of the race
- Unique insight into the race, with the close proximity of the holding pens and rider pits
- Event programme for every guest
- Three course menu, including complimentary wine (Buffet in Glasgow)
- Complimentary drinks throughout the evening
Dates for Revolution over the Winter 2013-2014:
- Saturday 30th November 2013 - Glasgow
- Saturday 4th January 2014 - Manchester
- Saturday 1st February 2014 - Manchester
- Friday 14th March 2014 - London
- Saturday 15th March 2014 - London
Click on the green button at the top of the page to book now. The price is £125+vat per person (currently £150). You will be sharing a table with other spectators on the evening.