Come and join us in May for the 2015 Giro d'Italia. We now have our travel package available which will give you unrivalled access to the stages of the 2015 Giro
The UK had two starts of Grand Tours in 2014 with its first two stages in and around Belfast in 2014 and had Nairo Quintana as the deserved winner. The stages of the 2015 Giro have now been revealed and we are looking forward to the 2015 Giro d'Italia which will start in the Liguria region of Italy.
Giro d'Italia 2015 promo video
Why book with Sports Tours International
- We offer airport transfers from both Venice and Treviso and back to Milan for the return flight. Many low-cost airlines fly to these destinations:
- Our mini-buses transfer all your luggage and bikes (with bike box/bag) between destinations. They are equipped with bike roof racks for secure and safe transportation of your bike.
- Our hotels provide excellent breakfast and evening meals with wine, water and superb Italian coffee included.
- All of our 3 & 4 star hotels are named and published on our site, not all companies do this!
- Single room or twin share option is available - see below.
- Sports Tours International provide the best value and wea re professional and reliable with years of Giro d'Italia experience.
- We support you whether you ride or spectate - .gpx files, maps, back-up vehicles and rider/guides provided.(on certain days)
- Spectators can enjoy the Italian culture, hospitality and access to the Giro by air conditioned comfortable mini bus.
- Our hotels provide the best and most efficient access to the race, no time wasted!
Big Start Liguria Grande Partenza 2015 Giro in Liguria
The first stages of the 2015 Giro d'Italia will take place in the Northern Italian region of Liguria. This area is known in the cycling world for the famous Milan San-Remo single day classic.
On May 9th the race will start with an 18-kilometre team time trial from San Lorenzo al Mare to San Remo entirely along the Riviera dei Fiori bike path which was created from a former coastal trail route. Afterwards the 2015 Giro d'Italia will stay in the coastal region for three days with stages to San Remo, Genova, Sestri Levante and La Spezia.
The second stage which will then be the first road stage will cover 173 kilometres from Albenga to Genova and it will go along the Via Aurelia that Milan-San Remo takes in the opposite direction. The stage ends with four 7.5km city circuits.
The third stage will cut through Cinque Terre. It will take in some of the beautiful panoramic views and this stage is likely to split the group with its moderate, but repetitive climbs to La Spezia. The final Biassa climb comes at around 10 kilometres to the finish.
Travel packages for the 2015 Giro d'Italia
We are running two tours to the 2015 Giro d'Italia; One to the Grande Partenza in Liguria and one that follows the final 10 days of the 2015 Giro. For last year's itinerary, please have a look here
Travel packages to the 2015 Giro d'Italia are now available with Sports Tours International - you will be able to book your place by clicking on the travel packages tab at the top of the page or on the green "Book Now" button.
Book before 31st December and receive a free Sports Tours International jersey made by Ekoi:
This offer is available for all trips to:
- Tour de France
- Giro d'Italia
- etape du tour
- Vuelta de Espana
- Raid Pyrenean, Raid Alps, Raid Dolomites