We are pleased to announce that Sports Tours International is an official Tour operator for the 2015 Giro d'Italia.
Come and join us in May for the 2015 Giro d'Italia. We have various travel packages available which will give you unrivalled access to the stages of the 2015 Giro.
The UK had two starts of Grand Tours in 2014 with its first two stages in and around Belfast in 2014 and had Nairo Quintana as the deserved winner. The stages of the 2015 Giro have now been revealed and we are looking forward to the 2015 Giro d'Italia which will start in the Liguria region of Italy.
Giro d'Italia 2015
Why book with Sports Tours International
- We are the Giro's preferred travel partner
- We offer various special access hospitality and VIP options - More info here
- Various travel packages are available with different durations
- For our 10 day package we offer airport transfers from both Venice and Treviso and back to Milan for the return flight. Many scheduled and low-cost airlines fly to these destinations.
- Our mini-buses transfer all your luggage and bikes (with bike box/bag) between destinations. They are equipped with bike roof racks for secure and safe transportation of your bike.
- Our hotels provide excellent breakfast and evening meals with wine, water and superb Italian coffee included.
- All of our 3 & 4 star hotels are named and published on our site, not all companies do this!
- Single room or twin share option is available - see below.
- Sports Tours International provide the best value and we are professional and reliable with years of Giro d'Italia experience.
- We support you whether you ride or spectate - .gpx files, maps, back-up vehicles and rider/guides provided.(on certain days)
- Spectators can enjoy Italian culture, hospitality and access to the Giro by air conditioned comfortable mini bus.
- Our hotels provide the best and most efficient access to the race, no time wasted!
Travel packages for the 2015 Giro d'Italia
We are running two tours to the 2015 Giro d'Italia; One to the Grande Partenza in Liguria and one that follows the final 10 days of the 2015 Giro. For last year's itinerary, please have a look here
Travel packages to the 2015 Giro d'Italia are now available with Sports Tours International - you will be able to book your place by clicking on the travel packages tab at the top of the page or on the green "Book Now" button.
Book before 31st January and receive a free Sports Tours International jersey made by Ekoi:
This offer is available for all trips to:
- Tour de France
- Giro d'Italia
- Etape du Tour
- Vuelta de Espana
- Raid Pyrenean, Raid Alps, Raid Dolomites