Comrades Marathon CEO Challenge27 May 2011 to 30 May 2011
Join us for a very special CEO MARATHON CHALLENGE® competition at the 2011 Comrades Marathon in South Africa – the world’s largest and oldest ultramarathon!
Regular entry to the race closes in November, 2010, and sells out at 18,000, but CEO Challenges has reserved 20 slots for CEO Challenge competitors for the 2011 event, which will be co-hosted by non other than the greatest Comrades runner ever – 9 times winner Bruce Fordyce!
CEO Challenge competitors will gain incredible insight into this classic race over a course tour hosted by Bruce on Friday, a CEO Challenge Welcome Dinner, and in the CEO Challenge private suite at the Pietermaritzburg cricket grounds on race day.
CEO Challenges has worked with top-10 finisher Alec Riddle to anticipate the needs of each competitor, and the CEO MARATHON CHALLENGE® competition includes a course tour, meals, strategy sessions, hotel accommodations close to the start, hosting for guests of the CEOs, and all the support, advice, and guidance that will ensure each participant has the best race possible.
(Note that 2011 is an ‘up’ year, with the race starting in Durban and ending in Pietermaritzburg. The race distance is 90 km – 55.9 miles – and is run on the roads of KwaZulu-Natal Province, marked by ‘The Big Five’ set of hills)
What’s Included in the Program
- Entry into the 2011 Comrades Marathon, even after the race sells out to regular entry.
- Compete in your age group, plus in the CEO MARATHON CHALLENGE® competition.
- Four days / three nights luxury accommodations, close to the race start, in Durban.
- Transportation to the race start for the runners, to the race finish for guests of the CEOs, and for runners and guests back to Durban following the race.
- Course tour hosted by 9-time champion Bruce Fordyce on Friday, including strategy on how to run the ‘Big Five Hills’, and tour of the Comrades Marathon Museum.
- CEO Challenge Welcome Dinner on Friday evening, co-hosted by Bruce Fordyce and Alec Riddle.
- Private Suite at the Cricket Grounds where the race finishes, including food and beverages for the runners and their guests on race day.
- CEO Challenge Awards Breakfast on Monday, including trophies to the top three CEO finishers.
- CEO Challenges Team racing singlet, and welcome kit (including running competition sunglasses from Zeal Optics).
- A biography on each CEO Challenge competitor profiled on the CEO Challenges website, and in a printed program circulated at the event.
- A charity contribution on behalf of each competitorTransfers to and from local airport.
Flights to South Africa (not included) can be arranged on request.
The CEO Challenge is open to the CEO, Owner, or President of companies with at least $1 million in annual gross revenue.
To book, call 0161 703 8161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org